|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Privacy and Security Policy
Our Privacy Pledge is that information given to us will only be used to enhance your shopping experience, resulting in a more personalised service for you as there is nobody more important to us than you.
We are fully committed to protecting your shopping privacy and undertake to comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place.
We are not involved in the selling, trading or alternative unauthorised use of personal information. We promise that we will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations.
Cookies used on the site are only used for navigation purposes and to aid in the store ordering process.
Safe &SecureOnline Transactions
Gifts From The Gods is concerned about security and makes every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure.
Where we are privy to credit card information, be assured that once we have completed your transaction your details are destroyed for your security. Online transactions are processed by PayPal, an independent service provider approved by the major banks.
The overwhelming majority of online transactions are completed safely and efficiently. However, there are some risks. Read the following advice to ensure your online shopping experience is as safe and secure as possible.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and information on your computer.
Be wary if you are asked for any personal information
- Gifts From The Gods will never e-mail or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your Gifts From The Gods password, credit card or bank account number. You should only give out this information when you contact Gifts From The Gods directly.If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail which asks you to confirm or provide your Gifts From The Gods password or personal or banking information, disregard the request.
Protect Your Password. Make it difficult to guess
- If using a public or shared computer (such as in a library or Internet cafe always log out / sign off when you've finished using GiftsFromTheGods.com, GiftsFromTheGods.co.uk.
- Keep your passwords to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Do not write down your passwords.
- When creating a password, use at least eight characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, your partner's name, your e-mail address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for accounts on different websites.
What Information Can I Access?
Gifts-Stop gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Gifts From The Gods for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. (see Examples of Information Collected). This list will change as our website evolves.
Examples of Information Collected
- Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through Gifts From The Gods; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped (including addresses and phone numbers); e-mails to us.
Any personal information that you submit may also be used to check your details with any credit reference agency and to other persons for credit vetting, fraud prevention or debt collection purposes, also to confirm your age and identity.
You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
You should be aware that:
If we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, or upon receipt of a court order, to provide your Personal Information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the Website we shall do so; and we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to disclose details of your use of the Website in relation to any, or any threatened, Court Proceedings in connection with your use, or the use of anyone under your control, of the Website whether in connection with the matters set out in these Conditions or otherwise.
- Information You Can Access Examples of information you can access easily at Gifts From The Godsinclude: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, payment settings (including credit-card information); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, New for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history).
- E-mail Subscriptions & Communication Preferences
We'd like all our customers to receive the information they need to make their online shopping experience successful. We can keep you up-to-date with special offers and products we think you'll like.
In addition, persons who supply us with their email addresses may receive email contact from us about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not want us to contact you by email, you can choose to "opt out", during the registration procedure and Gifts From The Gods will endeavour to respect your wishes. As a registered customer you can do so on-line or please let us know by sending email to us at the address above or calling us at the telephone number above or writing to us at the postal address above.
When you visit Gifts From The Gods or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Identifying False (Spoof or Phishing) E-mails
A "phishing" or "spoof" e-mail looks similar to a real e-mail from Gifts From The Gods. It may direct you to a false website that looks similar to Gifts From The Gods which asks you to enter your account information and password. Your account information may then be used to commit fraud.
Follow a few simple rules to help protect yourself from phishing and spoofing e-mails:
- Know what Gifts From The Godswon't ask for
Gifts-Stop will never, for any reason ask you to send us the following information in an e-mail:
- Your national insurance number
- Your bank account information, credit card number, PIN number or credit card security code
- Your mother's maiden name or other information that could be used to identify you (such as your birth city or your favourite pet's name)
- Your Gifts From The Gods password
You should only enter personal information on our website.
- Look for spelling and grammar errors Many phishing e-mails are translated from other languages and are not proofread. Remember though, good grammar can simply mean a clever spammer; a well written e-mail doesn't necessarily originate from a reliable source.
- Check the return address Genuine Gifts From The Gods e-mails come from an e-mail address ending in "@gmail.com or @ giftsfromthegods.co.uk or @giftsfromthegods.com".
Fraudulent e-mails do their best to look like they originated from Gifts From The Gods, for example, by putting " Gifts From The Gods" at the beginning of the address, such as " firstname.lastname@example.org" or email@example.com,. If the return address contains the name of another Internet Service Provider (ISP), you can be sure the e-mail is fraudulent.
However, the return address can be forged. Always evaluate an e-mail using all the tips on this page, especially know what Gifts From The Gods won't ask for.
- Check the website address
Some phishers set up spoofed websites that contain the word "Gifts From The Gods" or “cc-inc” somewhere in the URL. Genuine Gifts From The Gods or CC-inc URLs always begin withhttp://www.giftsfromthegods.com, https://www. giftsfromthegods.co.uk or http:// www.cc-inc.co.uk.
We never use a combination such as "security- giftsfromthegods.co.uk" or "giftsfromthegods.com.biz".
Some phishing e-mails include website addresses that look as though they take you to Your Account, but really take you to a completely different website. If you hover over the link you often can see the underlying URL, either as a pop-up or as information in the browser status bar.
The best way to ensure that you don't respond to a phishing e-mail is to go directly to Your Account to review or change anything about your account after entering your password.
Use Your Seller Account to track your orders
You should view the e-mails we send you when you make a sale as helpful reminders. The most reliable way to track your orders is via Your Account.
Be wary of any offer to unsubscribe you from a service. Many spammers use this to create a list of valid e-mail addresses.
If you'd like to unsubscribe from any Gifts From The Gods mailings, update your communications preferences in Your Account.